A sturdy aluminium frame with a stagger geometry for easier mounting and dismounting, a road-smoothing suspension fork with a lockout feature, and a simple 1x10 Shimano drivetrain that ditches the front derailleur for easier operation. Don't worry, the wide-range 11-46 cassette still gives you all the gears you need to conquer hills and crush flats. Plus, a Shimano dynamo hub that powers the included front and rear lights, disc brakes, ergonomic grips, mudguards, an MIK-compatible rear rack and a Blendr stem for easy accessory integration.
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The dynamo hub powers the front and rear lights, ensuring that you’re always able to hop on and go
- The fork's hydraulic lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth Tarmac, open it up on rougher trails
- The stagger geometry gives you more confidence when mounting and dismounting